This is post's credit goes to Joshua Tham!

|
Hey there everyone in Group 16.
Joshua Tham here! just wanna share what i've posted in my blog to the people who doesn't have my blog address! (:
just came home after a long sunday.
had usher duty then moved on to debrief and dinner with the rest of the leaders.

was reading the bible.
got affirmed through certain scriptures that i was flipping through.
just wanna share it out to those who does read my blog and hopefully still reading even though i've not been posting for few weeks.

CHC got it's own new building which located at Suntec.
moving in at around March 2011.
the time when i'll end my poly and move on to NS.

But there's something that really caught me today was the debrief by yonghui.
about chasing after the Holy Spirit, expanding my own capacity and growing stronger.
sometimes we may think that we're running after the Holy Spirit but He's already like 1KM ahead of you and when you call out to him, hey let's run together. He's reply would bei'm already way ahead of you. This shouldn't be the case, it should be 2 comrades covering for each other in a battle. Side by side, synchronized in vision and what you want to achieved. This should be the feeling you must experience with the Holy Spirit.

While i was reading the bible, there's 2 verses that encouraged me.

Revelation 3:11-13
11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
13 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

I've bolded and increased the font size of those words that are really the word in season for me personally. This is one of the verse that assured me and it's like an instruction for me.

The second verse is:

John 16:12
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

This verse is the reason why we must increase our capacity, increase of rate of growing till a level whereby we can absorb the many things that Jesus mentioned in the verse. Not just in terms of ushering but in terms of spirituality. If we can't come to a point whereby we are not receiving much from the Holy Spirit then you would need to do a thorough reflection. Hope this will leave you thinking..

0 comments:

Post a Comment