Updates on Work

|
Have started work for 2 weeks already and I am happy... I think after slacking for one whole year (including the time spent in army), one grows to appreciate the pleasure of work.

My team leader and colleagues have been very loving and patient in teaching me the ropes and initiating me into the firm... The firm has an excellent structure and system in place - everyone has defined roles and responsibilities and is non-exploitative of one another. The structure also helps very much to prepare newcomers to familiarise themselves with the firm. The hierarchy of the organization is very flat - everyone treats one another with respect and nobody has airs (i think I am the most "dao" person around).

Above all else, the firm has a wide and extensive portfolio of projects covering various scale and typologies. I love it! I am slowly being exposed to the "drudgery" that my peers have been complaining about, but well, I remain thankful that I got the job.

Beautiful morning

Something I got to see when I decided to go to office early to check email and start work early...

a snapshot - my office

the Water Cycle at One Raffles Link (taken with spoilt digi cam, so...)

A favourite sight I look forward to seeing every morning I go to work... If there is one "Heroes" ability I would like to get, it would be Sylar's Intuitive Aptitude - I love to see how every single thing work and come together... In many ways, I share Sylar's endless hunger to know and understand more... LOL... I'm talking geekish here... Pardon me =P

Will try to find time to write about the 1-year testimony I shared with Wanyun's cell group and also BLTC - in which I have been involved over the past month or so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment