Entry

|
Alrightz personnel,

Updated the column on allo.

This blog is for everybody. The purpose of having this blog is to keep one another updated on information that is needed to be passed down, updates of what are the exciting things that are happening in our life, share it with one another. You never know what you share will impact pple's life!

You are all given the userid and password to this blog. (My apologies to those who don't have) You can blog anything anytime given the privilege that you have the login id. Well, if you are too lazy to login, you can simply email your entry to putoz.jwlogis@blogger.com ... your entry will be posted up immediately!

There is no point having a blog set up for everyone but no entry. YH or myself can't be blogging away in here all the time.

I know we're all busy but it's no harm taking time to type something nice in here to share with us and let our lives be impact ya?

To be honest, I wanted to close down this blog already cos there is just not 'Live' in here.... So guyz, don't make me do that ya?

Do something to stop me from closing it down!

Regards,

Grace Euodias

0 comments:

Post a Comment